Sunday, May 3, 2009

Time to Change (Tag)

I have been thinking of changing my tag for quite a while but only recently manage to fit it in my schedule & automate it in photoshop.

Special feature of the new tag......
1. Small enough not to distract & yet big enough to read (no point if you can't read it right? :p)
2. Point to my blog.
3. Bla Bla Bla.................

In short, I really like it :P..............well for now.

ENJOY.

Bought a grey color paper (actually looking for a black background to bad I can't find one) & using one light source (table lamp hehehehe). Stick the paper to the wall & let it run down the floor. A second light source or a reflector would make it even better....... to light up the other side of the subject.











Click here for more
Same set up

0 comments: