Monday, December 22, 2008

What A Week??

It have been awhile that I didn’t update my blog, busy with things going on. Well last week was a chance for me to test my photography with three invitation to capture the moment. The first invitation for me was covering a football match & it was a challenge. My first sport photo & it was at night. My photo seems not coming to what I expect I discover that I needed a zoom lens that would reach out to the players, a powerful flash to capture the spectator in action & my panning was only catching part of the leg hehehehe. I just continue taking shots no matter my panning was catching half of the leg & I can’t reach out to the players. It was a great experience & my photo came out alright. I really can’t wait to own myself a DSLR, NIKON for sure. I process over 300 plus photo for the 3 event, what a week. So much I have learn & discover how much more I need to learn. Thanks all for the opportunity & those smiles that I capture thru my lens.



0 comments: