Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Quest

The Quest for the Rendang Paste........
It started few days ago but it reach it's peek as our taste buds just have to have that taste of the 'brand' rendang paste. My wife just can't stop saying how delicious it was. After that encounter with the casher we went all over B.S.B just to be disappointed & I do mean all over. They do have that brand on they shelve but it was not that RENDANG. In my tiredness I have an idea to seek for the distributor & for that I just have to look for any paste produce by that 'brand'. I manage to obtain an address but to my surprise no contact n0. A distributor with no way of contacting?????? Is that a new trend???? hahahaha. Never mind at least I have the address & it was somewhere in Rimba. I was so determine to at least know the place & come again tomorrow & if it wasn't for my determination we diffidently won't find the place. The simpang n0. was all over the place, I drove from perpindahan Rimba to Kg. Mata2 & still can't find the simpang. Lastly I decide to have one last try & went to the Rimba agriculture road heading to Perpindahan Rimba, there it was.

If you happen to cross this area see the simpang it jump as u count it, it's ok at first hehehehe.

Our quest ended 2day when we happen to travel to KB yesterday & check the shop there yahooooo I found it but didn't surprise my wife since I have call her to confirm it's the one hahahahaha (I havn't seen the pack before). Wify cook meat yesterday with that paste & to my surprise my wife meat is nicer than that paste.

That effort was worth it, discovering my wife cooking is more delicious than that pronounce randa paste.

Thanks to my wife.

0 comments: